Thanks to some submissions from Wide Mouth Mason fans, we’ve added dates to the Gigography section, including links to fan-generated content for recent gigs at the Shell Theatre’s Performance Series on February 17th and the Thunder Bay Blues Festival on July 9th! If you have content you’ve created that you’d like to see on the site or gig memories you’d like to share, contact the Chef de mission!
Interspersed between gigs, we’ve also tried to include first broadcasts of Wide Mouth Mason performances on television when known. If you know of a gig or media performance that isn’t listed below, please contact the Chef de mission with further details. As this section of the site grows and evolves, we also welcome links to any digital images and audio that fans have saved of Wide Mouth Mason over the years. If this sounds like something you have, send the Chef de mission the links to the online content you have copyright and control over that you would like to share with other Wide Mouth Mason fans and let us know how you wish to be credited on this site!
- 2014.05.23: Rainmaker Music Festival (St. Albert, Alberta, Canada) – With Big Sugar
- 2014.07.01: Wascana Park (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada) – With Big Sugar [cancelled due to flooding in the area]
- 2014.07.05: Musicfest (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- 2014.07.19: JulyFest (Kimberley, British Columbia, Canada) – With Big Sugar
- 2014.07.26: Border Bike Rally 2014 (Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- 2014.07.27: Toronto’s Festival of Beer (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- 2014.08.08: Sarnia International Power Boat Festival (Sarnia, Ontario, Canada) – With Big Sugar
- 2014.08.09: Burnaby Blues & Roots Festival (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada) – With Big Sugar
- 2014.08.23: Sudbury SummerFest (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada) – With Big Sugar & Danko Jones
- 2014.09.06: KerrFest 2014 (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- 2014.09.26: The Capitol Music Club (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- 2014.09.27: Sip, Savour & Support at Savour Cowichan Festival – Benefit to raise funds for the Canucks Autism Network (Cowichan Valley, British Columbia, Canada)